New Game Mode: Clash Robotic

Ein Stein
Script
Script

New Game Mode: Clash Robotic

Post#1 » 19 Jun 2017, 15:34

I'm thinking of a new game mode called Clash Robotic. The gameplay will be like Clash Royale, but players deploy Gladiabots instead of regular Clash Royale troops. Of course, you can edit the AIs of your robots, meaning that your troops won't simply attack the closest enemy!

In one deck, you can bring 4 to 8 cards. Each card consists of two stats: bot class and AI. So you can bring an aggressive assault and a defensive assault at the same time.

It will be more fun if more bot classes are present. Spells and buildings are also possible options.
E=mc²

Kanishka
Autonomous Entity
Autonomous Entity

Re: New Game Mode: Clash Robotic

Post#2 » 19 Jun 2017, 15:51

Fixes break an AI more than bugs do. :ugeek:

Gladiabots Off-Topic Chat

My Stats: Kanishka_RN3;Kanishka_MiPad

GFX47
Dev Team

Post#3 » 19 Jun 2017, 17:12

Ein Stein wrote:I'm thinking of a new game mode called Clash Robotic. The gameplay will be like Clash Royale, but players deploy Gladiabots instead of regular Clash Royale troops. Of course, you can edit the AIs of your robots, meaning that your troops won't simply attack the closest enemy!

In one deck, you can bring 4 to 8 cards. Each card consists of two stats: bot class and AI. So you can bring an aggressive assault and a defensive assault at the same time.

It will be more fun if more bot classes are present. Spells and buildings are also possible options.

Multiplayer would have to be synchronous, loosing a lot of the asynchronous advantages.

Kanishka
Autonomous Entity
Autonomous Entity

Post#4 » 19 Jun 2017, 19:03

GFX47 wrote:Multiplayer would have to be synchronous, loosing a lot of the asynchronous advantages.

losing
Fixes break an AI more than bugs do. :ugeek:

Gladiabots Off-Topic Chat

My Stats: Kanishka_RN3;Kanishka_MiPad

pier4r
Skynet
Skynet

Post#5 » 19 Jun 2017, 21:13

Yup losing. Asynchronous play is awesome. I for one I'll quit the game when it is like clash of clans. We don't need the nth clone.
http://www.reddit.com/r/Gladiabots/wiki/players/pier4r_nvidia_shield_k1 -> Gladiabots CHAT, stats, insights and more ;

buzzefall
Algorithm
Algorithm

Post#6 » 20 Jun 2017, 13:24

Dunno what is this Clash of Buns but asynchronous mode is great.

Return to “Requests”